2015 SHOW DATES!
MARCH 27, 28, & 29
Friday - noon to 7 pm
Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Reasons to attend the 2015 Show
* 10th Annual Show DOOR PRIZES
#1 Remington 870 shotgun from Sportsman’s Warehouse and the Mat-Su Outdoorsman Show. $350 value. Booth A7
#2 Remington 870 shotgun from Sportsman’s Warehouse and the Mat-Su Outdoorsman Show. $350 value. Booth A7
#3 Remington 870 shotgun from Sportsman’s Warehouse and the Mat-Su Outdoorsman Show. $350 value. Booth A7
#4 SKB IS300 Camo 12ga. Semi-Auto Shotgun with 30” barrel from the Scholastic Clay Target Program. $715 value. Booth C31
#5 A "Wellness Package" which includes infrared therapy, foot detoxification plus one hour of Body Work session with one of our massage therapist from Altair Chiropractic. $190 value. booth E65.
#6 A fully guided 5 hour fishing charter for 1 person valid through the 2015 season with Phantom Tri-River Charters in Talkeetna. Booth B28. $185.00 value. Booth #B28
#7 3-Rivers Sightseeing trip for 2 from Mahay’s Jetboat Adventures in Talkeetna valued at $240, Booth #C42
#8 One person halibut charter originating from Ninilchik from AFishHunt Charters, valid during the month of May, 2015. $245 value. Booth B21,
#9 Heavenly Sights Fishing Charters (Booth I124) out of Ninilchik will be giving away a Chartered Halibut Fishing trip for 2 people and one overnight lodging at one of their Cabins. 675.00 Value. Legends 100.9, Booth I122
See the new AlumaSki - the worlds first sport/utility personal watercraft made out of aluminum
* Lifemobile - Blood Bank of Alaska (Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM) for appt. call 222-5630
* ADF&G's Laser Shooting Range for kids of all sizes
* Best place to see the most outdoors / sporting Vendors at once
* The 1st Alaska Sportsman's Show of 2015
* Large Outdoor Space displays for boats, trailers, ATV's, RV'S, etc.
* Seminars and demonstrations on popular outdoor topics by local experts
* 142 booths - the majority of which will be from the Mat-Su Valley
* Book signing and seminars by Alaska outdoor authors
* FREE Admission for Kids under 12. . . . otherwise only $5
* FREE Admission with Military ID
* FREE Admission for everyone on Sunday from 10:00 - 11:00AM compliments of Rene Russ, Financial Advisor, Waddell and Reed
* FREE Parking at the Sports Center
To find the Menard Sports Center, head west thru Wasilla on the Parks Highway and go past Spenard Builders Supply, go 1/4 mile further to the stoplight at Church Road and Mack Road, turn left onto Mack Road and go 1/4 mile to the Complex -- the only building on Mack Road.