2016 SHOW DATES!
MARCH 18, 19, & 20
Friday - noon to 7 pm
Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Reasons to attend the 2016 Show
* Vendors on both sides of the Sports Complex for the FIRST TIME for large items like boats, campers, RV's, ATV's, etc on the Arena side and smaller vendor booths on the Turf field.
* GUN SHOW - attendance included with $5 addmission fee Contact Steve @ Friends of NRA for tables (907) 315-6456
*FREE ARCHERY RANGE for the kids, compliments of Sportsmans Warehouse.
* ADF&G's Laser Shooting Range for kids of all sizes
* Best place to see the most outdoors / sporting Vendors at once
* The 1st Alaska Sportsman's Show of 2016
* Seminars and demonstrations on popular outdoor topics by local experts
* 176 booths - the majority of which will be from the Mat-Su Valley
* Book signing and seminars by Alaska outdoor authors
* FREE Admission for Kids under 12. . . . otherwise only $5
* FREE Admission with Military ID
* FREE Admission for everyone on Sunday from 10:00 - 11:00AM compliments of Rene Russ, Financial Advisor, Waddell and Reed
* FREE Parking at the Sports Center
To find the Menard Sports Center, head west thru Wasilla on the Parks Highway and go past Spenard Builders Supply, go 1/4 mile further to the stoplight at Church Road and Mack Road, turn left onto Mack Road and go 1/4 mile to the Complex -- the only building on Mack Road.