2017 SHOW DATES!
MARCH 24, 25 & 26
Friday - noon to 6 pm
Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Reasons to attend the 2017 Show
* The 1st Alaska Sportsman's Show of 2017
* Over 100 Vendors of outdoor products and services with additional indoor space for large items like boats, campers, RV's, ATV's, etc
* Chad Carpenter from Tundra Comics will have 500 calendars to give away each day.
* ADF&G's Laser Shooting Range for kids of all sizes
* Seminars and demonstrations on popular outdoor topics by local experts
* 176 booths - the majority of which will be from the Mat-Su Valley
* Book signing and seminars by Alaska outdoor authors
* FREE Admission for Kids under 12. . . . otherwise only $5
* FREE Admission with Military ID
* FREE Admission for everyone on Sunday from 10:00 - 11:00AM compliments of Rene Russ, Financial Advisor, Waddell and Reed
* FREE Parking at the Sports Center
To find the Menard Sports Center, head west thru Wasilla on the Parks Highway and go past Spenard Builders Supply, go 1/4 mile further to the stoplight at Church Road and Clapp Road, turn left onto Clapp Road and go 1/4 mile to the Complex -- the only building on Clapp Road.