Reasons to attend the 2013 Show
* Test Ride a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle (Weather Permitting)
* Easter Bunny Photos!
* Lifemobile - Blood Bank of Alaska (Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
* ADF&G's Laser Shooting Range for kids of all sizes
* Best place to see the most outdoors / sporting Vendors at once
* The 1st Alaska Sportsman's Show of 2013
* Large Outdoor Space displays for boats, trailers, ATV's, RV'S, etc.
* Seminars and demonstrations on popular outdoor topics by local experts
* 142 booths - the majority of which will be from the Mat-Su Valley
* Book signing and seminars by Alaska outdoor authors
* FREE Admission for Kids under 12. . . . otherwise only $5
* FREE Admission with Military ID
* FREE Admission for everyone on Sunday from 10:00 - 11:00AM compliments of Rene Russ, Financial Advisor, Waddell and Reed
* FREE Parking at the Sports Center
To find the Menard Sports Center, head west thru Wasilla on the Parks Highway and go past Spenard Builders Supply, go 1/4 mile further to the stoplight at Church Road and Mack Road, turn left onto Mack Road and go 1/4 mile to the Complex -- the only building on Mack Road.